Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Not So Edgy

After the edge the team has a little play at the gallery of modern art. One of the things that I wanted to show the team was the wish cloud. It basically just a big box of speakers suspended above a space you can stand under. But the cool thing about it is that it plays whispers that have been recorded and left by other patrons of the gallery. It is not super relevant to our project but I really enjoyed the experience of being in that space.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ssWgujX.jpg[/img]

The idea was that people would record their wishes and secrets, but I am pretty sure it did not work out exactly like that. Regardless the recordings are modified in some way that makes them sound more like the chatter of insects than fully formed sentences.

Fast-forward a few late nights, tears (no tears) and lots of writing our project proposal was completed and it was time to enjoy the break and chocolate (no chocolate). Overall I probably spent more time on the break relaxing than I probably should have and working on other subjects, but I feel refreshed and ready to get back into it this week. Especially as we are going to get access to the workshop and all the cool goodies that entails. But mostly the good chairs, im still not sure how they are so much better than the ones in the studio but they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment